Google Analytics is a statistics service offered by Google. Once a small piece of tracking code is installed on your website, Google Analytics will provide in-depth reports about your site’s visitors, traffic sources, conversions and sales.All of the statistics are anonymous.
- Provides all the statistics you could ever want including number of visits, conversions, where visitors came from and what they searched for to find you.
- Considering the amount of information provided, Google Analytics is fairly easy to use, even for a novice.
- Excellent reporting with charts and graphs.
- In-page Analytics provides a visual representation of where people click on your pages.
Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions (Google Traffic), and route planning for travelling by foot, car, bicycle (in beta), or public transportation.
Tockify Calendar is a modern attractive web calendar with an engaging and easy to use design that’s perfect for the desktop and mobile web.
- Month, Agenda and Pinboard style layouts.
- Attractive Mini Calendar that’s great for sidebars and other small spaces.
- Highly customizable appearance.
- Social sharing to Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Ticket/Call To Action buttons & RSVPs.
- Accept and approve community submitted events.
- Built in tag and text based search.
- Built in maps and directions.
- iCalendar support so people can subscribe with, for example, their phone’s built in calendar.
- Continuous calendar backup.
- Blends seamlessly into your site.
The basic calendar is free, but some features like access to all calendar layouts, customisation, and user submitted events require a subscription.
AddThis connects people to content and enables marketers to develop more personal and effective relationships with their current and future customers. AddThis provides sharing, following, related posts, and social analytics tools to help measure followers as well as Audience Targeting conversion tools.